Welcome to the European Electrical Bus Company – The team with interdisciplinary skill in electromobility
EEBC – European Electrical Bus Company is a young venture following a holistic approach in supporting cities and
municipal transport services by converting their vehicle fleets into electrical traction.
Our goal is the development of customer specific e-mobility solutions and the distribution of e-buses with associated charging infrastructure for public transport, including project financing and service in operation.
We are eager to lay the foundation for operational cost per km of e-buses to be competitive compared with diesel buses. We want to achieve this in close cooperation with vehicle manufacturers, technology providers and cities over an observation period of ten years.
Throughout all activities we focus equally on a conscious use of energy for environment, mobility and economy.
Holistic electromobility solutions for cities and municipal transport services – all and everything by EEBC
- EEBC supports cities, public and private transport operators throughout all project phases of e-mobility implementation. From initial planning to final line service.
- EEBC develops and implements e-bus concepts (vehicles & infrastructure) with sufficient reach for line service in order to start operation immediately, without the need for test- or evaluation phases in advance.
- The EEBC concepts allows small and medium sized bus operators to introduce e-buses initial investments for vehicles and infrastructure.
- The eBus All-In Package is economically and technically risk-free for the operator. The package includes warranty and service over the entire contract term as well as a financing concept based on a price per kilometer.
- Suited exactly to the financial and infrastructural conditions of the regarded field of operation, EEBC develops individual and vendor-independent custom made solutions and alternatives.
- Alongside established on-line recharging concepts, such as inductive battery charging or conductive recharging via pantograph, EEBC also offers visionary concepts: For example reach extension by the Battery Range Extender.
EEBC on the 2014 eMobility Summit hosted by Berliner Tagesspiegel
Volker Lampmann, Director of the European Electrical Bus Company GmbH participated as panelist in the session "Clean and quiet: public transport becomes electric".
The discussion about the current situation of emobility in public transport has been reported in the Berliner Tagesspiegel:
Tagesspiegel: "Antriebe bei Bus und Bahn: Nichts entwickelt sich"